Thursday, January 12, 2012

Biography of Me

So...umm~ let me make a post about myself here~hehe^^
 OKAY< LET's START~


---> My Korean name is Shin Min Sung (real one) I got it by using name generator~keke^^
--->My real name is Alisa~(First time reveal it) keke^^
--->I see this world for the first time was at 2 Nov 1997, 5:01am~ -->hahaha XD
--->Basically, I don't have any dongsaeng~ Y.Y I have 2 oppa and an unnie~
--->Imma cat lover^^
--->MY MOST FAV SINGER IS INFINITE !!
--->I AM MYUNGYEOL SHIPPER!
--->Even though I am MyungYeol shipper, I don't support bromance or sismance! Just MyungYeol, WooGyu, YaDong looks very cute and lovable together~ ♥ ♥  :3
--->It's been a long time since I fell in love with someone and I don't have any interest for it now =.=~ XDD
--->I don't like people who disrespect me


--->I'm basically good in literature and language
--->I'm not really good in maths
--->Music and Writing are my passion
--->I'm friendly but not very socialize
--->It's hard for me to trust people
---> I have Facebook acc (Shin Min Sung),FB RP acc (Yoo Ji Ae), Blog, Tumblr(i14-inspiritfinite),Twitter(@MinSungShin14),Formspring(MinSung14)


--->I really hope there's someone who understand me~
--->I love songs that meaningful to me~
--->That's why I will always look for my new fav songs' lyrics translation~(since most of it are Korean)
--->Recently, I'm really addicted to Tumblr!!^O^


--->Fully INSPIRIT
--->Other than INFINITE, I also listen to Epik High,FT Island,T-Ara,Davichi,A Pink,Baby Soul.


--->Songs that I listen to: (Those that only have titles are INFINITE songs)

  1. Can U Smile
  2. 미안해야 하는 거니(Mianhaeya Haneun Geoni)-As One( Sassy Girl Chun Hyang OST)
  3. Cry Cry-T-ara
  4. Message-MYNAME
  5. Wings
  6. Tic Toc
  7. Paradise
  8. Nothing's Over
  9. Come Back Again
  10. Shot
  11. BTD
  12. Be Mine--> especially the remix ver.
  13. Amazing
  14. White Confession (Lately)
  15. Time
  16. Crying
  17. Voice Of My Heart
  18. Real Story
  19. Thunder-Ft.Island
  20. Because I don't know How To Love- Ft.Island
  21. One-Epik High
  22. Run-Epik High
  23. Love Oh Love-Davichi
  24. Sad Promise-Davichi
  25. Freeze-Block.B
  26. No Better Than Strangers-Baby Soul
  27. My My-A Pink
  28. I Don't Know-A Pink
  29. Tears Are Falling-Shin Jae (49 Days OST)
  30. Baby Soul & Yoo JiA ft Dongwoo- She's A Flirt
  31. Trax ft Air- Fate
That's all!^^
keke~


 P/S: If you be nice to me, I will always remember your kindness~





No comments:

Post a Comment