Thursday, January 12, 2012

Before Flashback~(Myungsoo)

Damn it!! Who are you??!! This question keeps running inside my head. Why I can't remember anything? From that first moment, it's just overwhelming... His gaze, it's almost makes my frozen heart begin to melt. It feels like he sees through my heart,memories and pain that I have to swallow. 


  My heart feel a warmth, a warmth that I've never feel and without realizing, I need it. But, I'm afraid. People are cruel. They makes me hurt, they torture my heart, they assault me. How can I ever trust them? How can I ever trust him?


  Even though I need a protection, I have this desire towards him. A desire to protect him, to make him happy. Is this wrong?? I'm glad that I'm not in any menace now. Maybe my dark side have make people avoid me. Yeah, I blithe they did that. At least, they won't hurt me this way, right?


  But, loneliness keeps ringing around me. I feel that I need someone who will listen to my heart, voice of my heart. It's struggling, calling for someone. Until that time when I saw him. His gaze already makes my heart overwhelmed. From that moment, I realize that my life could be happier, with someone like him by my side.


  But no!! he might would hurt me. My heart denied that. Maybe..just maybe..I will only protect him from a distance. There's a fact that I want to denied, that he might hurt me more if I close with him. Right, I will just do that.. You, I don't know why but, I will always protect and always make sure you always secure even by a distance. That's my promise to you, Lee Sungyeol.
 There's moments when I feel like already knowing you for such a long time. Is it just me? 
===================================================================
   It's pitch dark,.. I only could cry my heart out and keep running. I don't understand this... But it feels so sad, it's hurt my heart.. deeply..


                                                              (To Be Continued...)


Hi guys~!!^^ Just Myungsoo's POV in my fanfic~ like before, I didn't plan this part.. It comes into my head naturally.. That's why my plots always change~haha^^
   I will make this story to a sad one~keke.. I want to play with the readers' feelings~ hahahaah^^~ But, I also want to make it cute,funny and happy~! that's why I said I want to play with the readers' feelings~ XDD


   I once read a fanfic of Myungyeol.. a sad one.. I almost cried that time!!! TT.TT
So sad~! Well... me.. I think I'm good in writing sad things~hahahaha^^ well, it's just who I am. Sometimes, sadness can make us happy.. ^^ Well, I dunno why I said that, but it just feel like that to me.. 


   I'm happy now because of the sadness from the past haunt me. I took in in different thoughts.. I played with the sadness, I got a better sad writings and be happY~ LOL~ 
Weird?? well, that's me...
        Don't you expect I never feel sad, because I felt how heart-break is.. how loneliness can affect your life and.. etc~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment