Friday, January 13, 2012

Preview~

Finally I got a time to be alone. Let me be alone,.. and lonely.. for this one time. Let the loneliness and sadness fill the atmosphere and.. my heart. I.. just couldn't understand. It's hurt, deeply. I shouldn't have asked him that.. I should have knew this. I hope too much, didn't I? 


Flashback:


"Sunggyu-sshi.. I have a question to ask you." Woohyun said while arrange the books at the other side. "what?" Sunggyu answered, nonchalantly. "You don't like-..I mean, you hate me didn't you?" Woohyun asked making Sunggyu a startled, but he covered it very well, so that Woohyun didn't realize it. Sunggyu's heart hurt when he heard that.  


  "No need to know that. It doesn't matter whether I hate you or not. Think about yourself, that's better." Sunggyu said then he continue again.. "I'm finish now, I'm going back to the class. Tell the teacher I put the key on his desk." he then leave,also leaving Woohyun dumbfounded. Woohyun gulped hardly. He felt deadly hurt inside. 


End Of Flashback.


From that first moment I saw him, my heart's fluttered. There's a bit pain inside but I still could feel the sweetness. He.. love me didn't he? I muttered those words, without realizing, tears flowing down my cheek. I tried to erasing my thoughts of him hating me..but,what if it's the truth? It's better to hurt now than later,right?


================================================


Just another preview or unplanned chapter of my fanfic~ it's been a long time since I updating it. MIAN!.. There's always something that bothered me whenever I tried to updating this fic~>.<  well.. this is WooHyun's POV~


  I'm not sure ..but..maybe the plot gonna change again~I mean, to a better one~hehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment