Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Friend,A Best friend,A True Friend

Assalamualikum^^
Alhamdulillah,today I'm fine~^.^


  If we tell Kyuhyun .."You look like Pikachu..^^" he might answer this.."eo?really?wae?"
But..if we tell that to Kwangmin.. he might answer this.."jjinja?Yay~~^______^"
haha..


  What's Friend?True Friend? or Bestfriend?
What I understand,they're different.. but,they also can become one,just if you're lucky..
In my case..I have no true friend.
   We have many friends,but among them,who are our best friend?If we have best friends,can we state them as True Friends? 


Seriously,it's hard to find a true friend..
   If you found them,you're lucky and should be grateful~


In my life,I've found a lot of people who said and state me as their bestfriend,they admit that.But,never act like one. That's why I don't have true friend. And I think,I don't need them.. (Really?are you sure??)`~`!{not sure..one day,I will always need a true friend.because I lonely.. TT.TT}
    
 I didn't trust anyone at my school (1 or 2 people yes)..some just tiny little..haha^^
The reason I didn't trust them because I don't want to hurt anymore.. In my past,I used to hurt so so much because easily put on my trust on people and..too count on a best friend..which would make them annoyed or rimas.. =.=""


    The first time I schooling here,I wasn't planning to have any best friend. But,maybe I've been quiet nice to some people which make  them thought and stated me as their best friend.=.="
At this moment friends that I have,doesn't able to make a good example to me. Maximum of them are 2 person or...3?. I don't like some people ask me why I quiet..and bla bla bla..
seriously,don't mind that.. what if I said,I just pretend to be friendly and talkative?
Yes~sometimes..
   
  "Tell me why..love is over..love is dead......why ireohkae...ijeya arasseo...oh no~sho5 hajima~ .. neo gatteun yeoja...neo gerreohkae sara....michi gesseo ..ijjen dasi saranghalle~!!" haha^^ xDD bored la.. just listen to X-5's^^


I will continue my post tomorrow^^ Assalamualaikum







No comments:

Post a Comment