Friday, September 9, 2011

^___________^

Assalamualaikum^^Alhamdulillah,today I'm fine~


  Yesterday there's Eid celebration at my school~
I was so bored that time~luckily there's a friend in same situation as me..haha
it's Z ..^^since we asked N to bring lots of manga,Our time at school packed!!


  I told her to bring comic books called "Rahsia Waktu Ketujuh" and "Student King"^^
but..not for free of course.. a book that we borrow from her costs 50 cents ...haha
if bring back to home,60 cents..
That's why dia cepat banyak duit..


  Z read a book called "Pak Cik Kaki Panjang" or.. "Daddy Long Legs"..
there's actually 2 of it.. after she finished read it..in sad voice she said.."the guy died.."
then,me and N burst to laugh!! Yeah,she could have cried if it's not at school..
Then,I thought the books sounds interesting..so,I borrowed it.. IT WAS AWESOME!!!
I never read this kind of manga.. Yang paling penting takde part yang tak baik!!


  What a touched story!!!Excellent drawings too!! Then,I found out that there's a Korean movie called "Daddy Long Legs" .. So,I watched it of course!! But,I like the one in manga more..more interesting and pretty and handsome characters..haha..since they're just drawings.. The manga actually di adaptasi dari the movie.. yeah,the drawer or illustrator is a korean...I admit and I am really amaze with her drawing..really different from others..Her name is Do-Chan^^


   I tried to draw an image from the manga..and it turned nice..hehe ^^ I said the truth ok!!~  hey..Davichi's "don't say goodbye" is nice.. and Infinite's Be Mine Remix!!!^^
I <3 Infinte...and Boyfrined..ahahaha^^
I wonder,which is better..have friends or don't have friends?? 
I'm confused and I definitely have reasons for it.. somebody,give me answer and reasons!!!..
Assalamualaikum...~GoodNight..Annyeong!




   

No comments:

Post a Comment