Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Friend,A Best friend,A True Friend2

Assalamualaikum,Alhamdulillah,today I'm fine^^


  Well,continuing the last post~about friends..
Just like other people,I actually need friends..
  But,sometimes,their behavior makes me dislike it.. =.=''


I don't like when..


1)Someone that I talk with tell other person what we're chat about.. Especially something that to me private which include my feelings..If I tell out my heart to a person,she should be grateful la..since I've never confesses my feelings to other person..(well..sekali dua maybe)


2)Someone doesn't care about her/his friends' feelings..


3)Someone that didn't respect others' privacy.


4)Someone that forceful... =.="" 


5)Someone that not appreciate me..


   But I would be really sad if someone who I trust and hoping to become my true friend didn't always with me..
sometimes,I feel tricked if someone said I'm her best friend or bestest friend..they must said that just because I pointed them as..





No comments:

Post a Comment