Tuesday, August 23, 2011

100~~~ x(D

Assalamualaikum,Alhamdulillah,I'm fine =)


  Okay,this is my 100th post =)hehe...
...........................................................................
haish~~~~~~~ I shouldn't ever think about these 2 persons..
   Now I down again... I'm so disappoint. Seriously..
But,at the same time I'm grateful because I know how and who they really are. Every time she talked about him,I feel quiet embarrassed,I'm speechless. I didn't expect that she turned like that. That Much.Whatever lah!!! I have more important things to care about.. I feel stupid because I care about this insignificant matter. At least saya x jadi mcm dia,kn? Alhamdulillah..semoga diorang sedar.. =)


  Rasa nk nyanyi jap lah. xDD.. lagu Be Mine (infinite) and Until You Return (ft.island)
hoho.. jiwang eh?hahaa.. I'll state again.. sy hanya layan lagu yg mempunyai makna yg best je.. 
     =.="
Lagu Until You Return memang sticks lah.,. haha =D


   To:F(identity:secret)Tem Q lah tawarkan cookies tuh..hehe.. =) bawa yg ada coklat tau~ Nanti kita pakat exercise pasni hoho... oh ya,bout what I said today,or before..keep it secret lah.. termasuk someone yg I showed u in the library ..haha.. nothing special lah..dia just milky comel ..kkk~ xDDDDDD
oklah2..the person is Farhah,my old friend..yes,I mean old.. haha.. sorry3.. xP


 Wassalam =)~ Before u guys nak tidur,pastikan ampunkan/maafkan dosa/kesalahan org lain terhadap korang ya...=) baru tidur nyenyak,esok tenang..ohh,jangan lupa solat ya.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment