Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Facts and Facts~Whatever lah...

Assalamualikum^^ Alhamdulillah,today I'm fine =D


  Huh...~there's a lot of things happened lately.. but,it totally wakes me up.. make me realize^^ yeah,I'm seriously grateful about that..
  Yesterday was a sad day..but,I kept my mind positive that time..and today,it does bring happiness^^.. 


   At first,after knowing that,I started to think bad about him.. but,after think it over again..he must have good reasons by doing that..yeah,I hope so..
Hoho..I talked with my old best friend at school..I felt quiet timid la.. huhu..
But,I'm happy^^ Thank You,F!^__^ (Identity:secret)oh ya... Happy Belated B'day ya F.. yeah..I know it's too late.. keke.. Thx~


  Some facts that I knew make me freaked out!! hoho.. tak kisahlah..this one is very secret than the other one. . . Whatever you are doing,I don't care..just as long as you happy in this world and after world(Akhirat)..
    I feel quiet dizzy right now.. 
  And yes,I did cried last night. But,maybe because I keep smiling and laughing,I feel Super Better^^!~hehe
I'm planning to change my blog ulr to.. xenoskiro14.blogspot.. haha... weird?
Xenos in Greek means friend or foreigner ..and kiro..well..erm..just the Ruffneckz member name..haha..I like his name,that's why I took it.. Sorry,Mr.Kiro Ng .. it just that..I like your name..cute and interesting to hear... =D


   Actually it should be Xenos Kiro L..but.. if I put 'L' in the end..I'm afraid people would misunderstand it.. and..'L' just my favourite alphabet..so as 'K'^^
okay..I'll change it =)..kerokerokerokerox1000...haha..


Wassalam...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment