Sunday, August 28, 2011

=)

Assalamualaikum,Alhamdulillah,I'm fine =)


  I'm tired..
I feel grateful though,I can forget everything about them..yes,I mean,all..
I'm happy I can smile~
I'm happy I can think positive again~


   o~>F,yg paling bwh is 'him',the one in the center is you..and the top one is ME !!=)
hahahaha... xDD..kalau ni betul2..entah2 koma dh korang..kekee


When we confessed at her,she was crying that time,I mean ..before we told her.. wanna know why she's cried?it's because a friend of mine joked that she likes him.. 
I was like.. "O.o?huh?what?".. I was embarrassed of her attitude,makes me can't even looked at her..
    I'm speechless..I didn't told her about what she did to me..I just said.. "if you want to do something,don't be selfish and only think about your feelings ,don't you ever think only you sad,in fact,think about other people!think about your friends,see,what happened now,you don't even care and realize what you did which make us hurt so much. It easy for you to came to us and cried over something that insignificant ..but,what about us?we have kept our hurt and sadness deeply inside..did you ever realize it?"


   Then,Naili menyampuk with such an upset face and loud tone,.. "If you like a guy,don't be crazy like that la,don't be crazy over a guy!!! I ever love a guy,but,.I just stayed silent. I once like him too,but..you don't even realize it right?I didn't told anyone because I don't want to hurt a best friend's heart who like him too that time. Can't you be like that?


   Okay...that's it la..panjang la..haha^^
Anyway,I hope everything will be okay =)


Sweet memory..keke =3.. from left,the one with teddy bear is me,then,F,then,Z,and N..haha^^


  Oh ya,Happy Eid Day,All My Friends^^
Siapkan homework,guys^^

No comments:

Post a Comment