Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ZZZzzzzangg!^^

Assalamualaikum^^Alhamdulillah,today I'm fine^^


   "Nobody Nobody Nobody No one,There's no one but you"-JaeJin-


This is a sentence of the song "Hello2" by FT.I that have been translated^^..
   They wrote the lyric themselves and it was creative^^..zzang!


"A word,a word that means I love you,a word tha means I can't forget,A word that means please come back again. No,now it's not like that,you and I were really in love"


"Even if I constantly try to forget you,It can't be"


  "A word,a word that means I miss you,A word that means I can't let go,A word that means please don't leave,
No,It's not a word of separation,You and I are still in love,"


  "Lie,look at me and tell me.Does that word really mean you'll leave me?"


^_^.. I was absent yesterday and I bought 2 books.. one of them is "MyWay"..^^
   Both of it are comic books.. MyWay is nice..
I'm gonna look for some ideas for my second masterpiece^^hehe...
              I have understand the story first...or..I couldn't write anything,I have act like one of the person in the book^^..Perlukan daya imaginasi yang tinggi..~ it's kind of art too,I think~


Assalamualaikum



No comments:

Post a Comment