Thursday, June 16, 2011

Y_Y

Assalamualaikum,Alhamdulillah I'm fine today^^..


   I just don't know why these days I feels like there's only 'blowing wind'...
It's hurt if a person tell us that we didn't understand them,but,it's a lot hurt for not understand ourselves/myself..


   I don't know why I'm lonely,and I don't know why I want to keep be alone and let the sadness pass through my heart.. I am always hoping for someone could understand me and always be there for me... I don't why but,I'm always feel that kind of person will come in my life,I can feel that clearly...


    Sometimes,I even waiting...I shouldn't do that I know...but the feelings keeps come..whenever I'm alone...Whenever I'm sad,happy or even didn't understand my own heart,He knows it...that's why I'm only tell my heart out at Him..yeah,Allah always there for me^^...


   Even those feelings keeps come,I've always looks cheerful from outside,I think... I'm always smiling...seriously,no one will understand my real feelings or my real mood..
^^...I'm writing new masterpiece now^^I got some ideas when I'm alone at school..there's no one around me~haha...so..where that place is?hmm...somewhere in the school area..you'll find it... I found it when I was walking around the school..


Assalamualaikum,

No comments:

Post a Comment