Sunday, June 26, 2011

Witch Twins^^&SK T.T

Assalamualaikum^^..
Alhamdulillah,today I'm fine^^..
   Well..umm..what's with the tittle?haha^^...the twins are witch!!what kind of spell they put on that makes people in love with them?^^


   OkOk..they're Jo Twins^^.. well..Girlfriends like MinWoo more..but I'd like to choose them.. well,..KwangMin reminds me of the unknown guy in my dreams..and YoungMin..well..^__^..cute~okay..I'll prove it..when he is in 6th grade,he got a role as Cinderella in the school play..he forgot to take off the wig when he playing at the playground..(after the school play).. 


  And there's a boy confess at him that he likes him..==..well,no doubt,he's pretty!prettier than me..>.<..so,..in that situation, he just answered.."I already have a boyfriend"..haha^^.. 










Well,they do have some differences since I can recognize them^^..



And,...I like YoungMin(yeongmin) the most^^.. Blonde Prince^^..
His older brother looks nice too..(KwangMin)


  Okay...continue what happened today..My group have to do acting for SK subject..I know..my group is the worst..well,we didn't planned well..and,I just grateful that I do wrote the script..and the others..==..they hand all to me..well,I don't mind,..at least we do collaborated at last minute..the teacher told us to discuss and do it again..==..


   Anyway,I feel sorry for Fekkrie..he got a fever today..I tried to hand his part to other members,but..of course..they didn't want to..well,before the second discuss,he is the main character along with me..then,we all changed our parts..Ain got lost and stuttered..so,I continued her lines..make the situation planned changed..I have to do that anyway..so,everything went OK... memuaskan..that what teacher said..at least she do praised us ..hehe..so..I have no regret^^


   I want to buy shoes~>.<...
=)...
      Assalamualaikum...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment