Monday, June 13, 2011

Alone~

Assalamualaikum,Alhamdulillah,today I'm fine^^
  
   I was so surprised when see my BM's marks!!!Alhamdulillah,I got A! I thought I was likely to be dreaming.. I asked my teacher several times until my teacher felt weird about me...haha.. all this time I always got C and B seldom..huhu.. I'm really happy!^^


   And,for sad situation~ sometimes I feel quiet lonely... yes,no one understand my feelings except Allah... Even though I feel lonely,I always want to be alone.. I don't know why.. It's like...I'm hoping for someone would be there for me,I always wait...


   But,I always pray for me not to have this kind of feelings... and that's the time when I'm tearing up... I have.. ,many people around me,but I don't understand why I keep..kinda 'avoiding' them? And I seldom talking...But I always try to be a cheerful person in front of them,just like I use to..


   Only Allah understand me^^... and those dreams that I had,..keeps questioning me... I once dream seeing sun eclipse in the night,it looks like the round  moon on fire.. I also dreamt like...my spirit is travelling with a man's spirit in the galaxy..and I saw all the planets kinda..surround a biggest planet..I'm not sure whether it's a planet or moon..


  I dreamt of a guy that I didn't know at all.. it's about.. 3 times already..2 dreams are the same guy with light brown hair and another one black haired..it's really weird to me,in the dreams,they act like they know me very much,I can't hear/understand what they're saying and I can't see their face... It's like the light brown haired guy told me something that really important...2 dreams,same place,different environment..he wore all black and holding a black umbrella.. I can't state where the place is... it is shocking!...


   Aish~too much typing here~I'm gonna exercise~LIve HEalthy!!
Assalamualaikum^^

No comments:

Post a Comment