Saturday, June 11, 2011

Aheeeeeeee~~ >.
Assalamualaikum^^
Alhamdulillah,today I'm fine^^...


    Seriously,I don't know why lately I've become ..kinda..cold.. maybe it's because I'm kinda influenced with some FT.Island songs.. haha.. 
I like the lyrics,nice and have deep meaning..I still remember years ago,I began writing lyrics because of their songs' meaningful lyrics.. Years ago too,I love drawing so much..then,Allah took back my ability to draw..I didn't sad,because I know why..


   Then,since I'm kinda good in English,I started to write poems and song lyrics...
sometimes I write my heart out as a song~...but I change a little of course..^^haha..
And now.. I don't know what I good at.. I try to write lyrics,it comes out good too..but this is not what I want...


   I want to do something that I could be happy and it gives me a lot of meaning~..
I don't know why but last night I suddenly remember 2 dreams that I had when I was about..12?.. and I couldn't sleep until the clock showed up to 3AM..I dreamed of a guy that I didn't know that time.. his hair kinda..light brown..


   And last night I dreamed of a guy I didn't know too,In the dream,I knew him so much,but I couldn't think of anyone in my real life that relates to him.. Because in my life,I never meet that kind of person...


   Ouh~tomorrow is a school day..I'm kinda nervous..>.<! But relaxxxxxxxx~..
and..I'm a bit excited~ My mind is empty now~haha.. no problems~~..
I want to study well!!!!!I want to study in Korea or Egypt when I'm grow up!!!!hehe^^


Assalamualaikum`^^

No comments:

Post a Comment