Thursday, March 15, 2012

Even If You Didn't Know Teaser/Preview 2

"Are you okay?? I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to-" "No,it's okay..I'm fine, don't worry"..
   I said to a figure,while picking up the fallen books. I didn't bother to look at him,because I don't care, of course. Then, he squatted beside me and he pick up the books eagerly. Then, I lift up my face and look at him, instinctually, as my conscience told me to do so. 


  I feel a sudden ache in my heart. 'I'm a bad person',a word suddenly appears in my mind. 'I'm a cruel person', 'I'm a fool' ,those words keep hitting my heart, like a bullet that shoots my hollow heart,deeply. A memory suddenly playing in his mind..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  A moment when I read a letter that makes me take a feeling that I afraid of;regret, wherever I go. Even I try to let go of the emotion, it wouldn't leave me alone, and even if it does, I couldn't help but feel empty again; that's how it eats me,slowly but the pain was unbearable.


------So,what's the content of the letter? We'll find out soon--------

No comments:

Post a Comment