Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Infinite Q&A-Sungyeol

[cafe] 111123 - infinite q&a: sungyeol

INFINITE Q&A:
Korean name: It’s 이성열~
Chinese name: 李成烈 (T/N: Thank you Hyewon~)
Birth date: 1991.8.27!!
Height/Blood type: 183~ The prominent type B
(Please answer all the questions genuinely or you’ll die, die ^^)
_____________________________________________________
Other Information:
Shoe size / Shirt size: L (Not Infinite’s member) / 265
Favorite color: Everything except yellow (I personally like red the best♥)
Ideal type (detailed): A girl who is kind to their parents, doesn’t act innocent on purpose, takes care of kids well, and is pretty when she smiles. (A love that will warmly raise my kids)
_____________________________________________________
Q1: Between a cat-like face and a puppy-like face, which is closer to your ideal type?
A: Cat-like face?! Less? More? Euheuheu
Q2: After finishing ‘Sesame Player’, was there a time when you became the runaway and escaped your dorm?
A: Recording is simply recording… I would get killed if I ran away again~
Q3: Oppa, when do you want to get married??
A: After achieving all my dreams~
Q4: If a lead role offer comes in for you, what kind of role would you like to try?
A: A lead role in a war movie or the role of a fierce character!
Q5: I at least have confidence in this! Is there something like that?
A: You’re asking even when you know! My height.
Q6: If you’re given a break after finishing all promotions, what do you want to do the most?
A: Go on a trip with my family ♥
Q7: When ‘Paradise’ got 1st place on a broadcast, how did you feel?
A: I felt like I was in paradise?! I can’t explain it in words…
Q8: Do you still get your make-up done by Nam Director?
A: I opened up my own business as well~
Q9: Which member’s position do you desire the most?
A: Becoming the leader and bothering Sunggyu hyung.
Q10: You’re probably learning Japanese to prepare for upcoming Japan promotions, but is there anything that’s hard or something you get stuck on?
A: I practically get stuck on everything…
Q11: I heard that you guys will have a solo concert next year… Is there a stage you want to do?
A: Sung Brothers’ cute stage
Q12: During your trainee days, you were a child who said anything he wanted to that even the CEO couldn’t control. Do you still do that?
A: I’m nervous during live broadcasts because I feel like I’ll say anything…
Q13: Where’s the place that you went to see your taro cards at? The place that matches your future remarkably… Where is it? Share it with us!
A: If I could remember where, I would go there again too…
Q14: How are your new roommates? Don’t you miss your old roommates, Hoya and Sungjong?
A: Because the two of them are so lovey-dovey…
Q15: What part of the fans’ fanchants do you like the most during live broadcasts?
A: The part where they scream when I come out~
Q16: You rapped for the first time in ‘Cover Girl’, but how did you feel? Did Dongwoo oppa and Hoya oppa help?
A: I just imitated what Dongwoo hyung did~
Q17: A physical complex that you can’t tell anyone else?
A: Because I can’t tell anyone else, I can’t even write it on here~
Q18: I wish I could erase this video from after our debut!! Is there a video like that?
A: ‘Tell Me’, ‘Gee’, and my voice cracks from ‘Come Back Again’
Q19: If you were to set your younger sister (T/N: not saying that he has one) on a date with Infinite, is there a member that you would say “definitely not this member!”?
A: All of them can’t!
Q20: Sungjong oppa’s parts are gradually increasing (in title songs ㅎ), so has oppa ever felt a ti~ny bit sad because oppa’s didn’t increase that much?
A: What do I answer to this?
_____________________________________________________
trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates | source cr; infinite’s fancafe | take out with full credits
22/11/11

No comments:

Post a Comment