Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Infinite Q&A-Sungjong

[cafe] 111121 - infinite q&a: sungjong

INFINITE Q&A:
Korean name: 이성종
Chinese name: 李成種 (T/N: Thank you Hyewon~)
Birth date: 1993.9.3
Height/Blood Type: 179 cm / A
(Please answer all the questions genuinely or you’ll die, die ^^)
_____________________________________________________
Other Information:
Shirt size / Shoe size: M ; 260
Favorite color: White
Ideal type (detailed): A fun girl with a lively personality and a girl with fair skin and long hair.
_____________________________________________________
Q1: What are the pros and cons of being the youngest?
A: The pro is that I have a privilege that only the youngest has, when my hyungs take care of me. However, the bad thing about being the youngest is when my hyungs make me do chores.
Q2: If oppa was a student that had a different dream from being a celebrity or a trainee, what do you think you would be doing?
A: I think I would be a Jeonju Arts School student who would be preparing for college.
Q3: Do you have fun doing Infinite’s dances? Or do you have fun doing girl group dances?
A: I like both. Although I get nervous while doing Infinite’s dances, there’s this pleasure that comes from being nervous. And I enjoy girl group dances. It gets rid of stress.
Q4: Do you still think that it’s hard to find someone with a face like yours?
A: Nope~! Never. There are many people who are better looking and prettier than me~ That was just the immature Sungjong’s thoughts ㅋㅋ
Q5: You’ll become an adult in just 2 months, but is there something you really want to do before and after becoming an adult?
A: Something I want to do before becoming an adult is take sticker photos?!? And I plan to get my driver’s license once I become an adult.
Q6: Fair skinned, good-looking male, Lee Sungjong! What’s the secret behind your honey skin?
A: Receiving less stress and only having positive thoughts.
Q7: If oppa was given a day of free time, where do you want to go the most?
A: I would go on a trip overseas.
Q8: When you get a girlfriend later on, what kind of event will oppa do?
A: I’m thinking about it… An event that only Lee Sungjong can do.
Q9: What kind of present do you want to receive the most on Coming-of-Age day?
A: …
Q10: Is there something you want to ask your hyungs as the team’s youngest?
A: Hyungnims, wait just a bit. Maknae Sungjong is going to become an adult soon ^◡^
Q11: Excluding yourself, is there a member that you want to be reborn as their hyung for a day?
A: Sunggyu hyung. Hoya hyung.
Q12: While living with your members, have you ever thought “Ah.. This hyung… seems younger than me despite his age”?
A: Dongwoo hyung
Q13: Which hyung gets picked the most when you take it out on the rabbit doll?
A: There isn’t a hyung that gets picked the most. All 6 of the hyungs do it evenly…
Q14: Have you ever really thought of joining a girl group? If you have, which team do you want to join?
A: I don’t have any thoughts of joining a girl group.
Q15: If you could live as another person for one day, who would you want to switch with?
A: CEO / Sunggyu hyung
Q16: What are the three items you would make sure to take if you had to go on a deserted island?
A: MP3 / Clothes (Underwear) / Puppy
Q17: If you changed bodies with Sunggyu hyung for one day, what would you do?
A: First off, I would teach my dongsaengs. I’m only going to be nice to the youngest.
Q18: You look really cool! Manly! Overflowing with charisma! Have you ever thought that of yourself?
A: When I see our performance.
Q19: Which member’s first impression was the best?? Please give your reason as well~
A: Sunggyu hyung: He looked nice.
Q20: Sungjong is the trustworthy, eldest hyung and the cute maknae in Infinite. Have you ever said, ‘Acting cute is not my style. Stop making me do it!’ or ‘Just have the hyungs do this!’? If there are, why?
A: When they occasionally tell me to do cute things while we’re being interviewed, I can’t seem to do it well. I would be happy if they made our leader, Sunggyu hyung, do it.
_________________________________________
trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates | source cr; infinite’s fancafe | take out with full credits
21/11/11

No comments:

Post a Comment