Monday, May 16, 2011

Last Post Before Exam..

Assalamualaikum...Alhamdulillah,today I'm fine^^


   Yesterday was the Teacher's Day... and of course there was a celebration in my school..
The celebration was..AWESOME^^...hehe..
I like the "Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah" performance by the students from 4Science..
so funny oo~..


    Especially the Usop Wilsca part... There were many other activities during the celebration..hoho..
I'm actually worry about something and someone.. haish... I shouldn't think about that ... It would keep bothering me...


The exam is the day after tomorrow..and tomorrow is a break,since it is the Wesak day...
well..I don't know what the meaning of Wesak... haha... Since there's many celebration in our country.. maybe because we have many races I think... so,there would be various of customs.. 


    Here some photos taken by my friend..I got this from her FB..


                          Ustaz Affandi has turned into a student~


                                          Farah with Teacher Azlina..



                                          Naili's weird face... xd
And all my best friends...hehe..


Wassalam..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment