Thursday, February 9, 2012


   So.. to the people who think I don't care, I'm cold or act cool, for your information, I may not spit out my words of hurt,. because I keep it inside. For your information again, did you watch me 24/7 ?? have you ever think how I feel? I depressed inside! I'm not crazy yet to show it to people. 
  
   Sometimes I think I'm a failure. I don't have the confidence that I can achieve what I want. Sometimes I wish I didn't exist.. but I still grateful because I'm still alive. I'm not good enough to die. In fact, I might be more regretted if I die now, which I might end up in hell.


  I really wish I could be more cold, so that I can bear more pain. 

Yeollie~^^ you're so precious Choding!^O^

I wish I can be like this: okay okay..I will try to work for it =)
But,I need support... =(



No comments:

Post a Comment