Sunday, February 19, 2012

Even If You Din't Know -- Teaser 1

'I speed up my pace, and run all my heart, as if I could forget him, as if the pain would faded away. Without noticing, tears filling up my eyes. Should I forget him? Am I able to leave him? I began to sob harder as I thinking about him. He's in the hospital now, which mean, I'm a cruel person if I leave him now.


    But, I couldn't stand this. This feeling keeps growing deeper. I.. just don't want to ruin our friendship. The doctor said, he might lost all of his memories. My heart's ache at the moment when he utter those words. He gonna forget about me too? But, it's an opportunity to drag myself off from his life, right?


    Maybe everything is going to be better if I'm not there, not around him, not beside him.'


Here I am right now, years had pass. I don't even believe that I leave him. I moved to other school. I told his mother to never mention me when he woke up. It's dumb, right? I leave him, a fact that I couldn't even believe. 


  I need him, I always do. I love him,always and forever. Because of that, I have to leave him, I don't want him to get hurt or disappoint of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment