Monday, January 30, 2012

NEW FF Plan~hehe^^

Assalamualaikum^^
Alhamdulillah,today Imma super fineeee~!


  Okay2~ as you can see by the title, I have some plans for my upcoming FF^^
well..even I still didn't have a ending for my debut FF =__="
umm.. you know..my mind is..complicated~hahaha
   I have bunch of ideas!!! but I sometimes failed in arranging the plots..heeee
but, even the upcoming plots always change, it always better than the previous one^^


 So, about the upcoming FF~ I think I've decided about the tittle and plots~ ._.
remember my debut FF's first title? yep, "Our Endless Love" the one that I changed to "Time Will Tell My Love". 
   Well,I decided to make sequel for "Time Will Tell My Love" and the title would be "Our Endless Love"..heeeeeeee~^3^  


        Well,at first I thought I would make many chapters for "Time Will Tell My Love" ~
but,.. I don't think I should since it's my debut FF^^ so, just make it natural and simple but  interesting as possible...
 SO,who will be the 'cock-blocker'? haha XDD well.... maybe there's no..but let's make a big misunderstand!!! which involved Woohyun for MyungYeol~ 


   It's hurt right? why we have to hurting each other like this? why it has to be this complicated? You're a coward! just tell me at first..it's too late now.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment