Thursday, January 26, 2012

"Forever and Always"

"If I really loved Myungsoo, has it changed me?"-Sungyeol-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"My heart is beginning to ache as I convince myself that I shouldn't mix with him and I just started to avoid him. This is one of the first times anybody in school actually meant this much to me, and I can't get rid of the sore feeling in my chest. It's as though I have a gaping wound on my heart and it hurts to bits."-Myungsoo-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 "But I also relish the fact that the pain makes me feel so alive... no, Sungyeol makes me feel alive."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm afraid he can't accept me
What if he decides to throw me away after figuring out that I can never be saved? What if he gives me false hopes just to end up leaving me, like everybody else? I think that'll hurt worse than anything else in the world. Besides, nothing lasts forever and if I need Sungyeol, I need him forever, not just for awhile."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"There are so many things I want to say to him, but I don't know how. I just can't put my feelings to words, because I've never did before, in the past sixteen years of my life. So I start by apologizing, "Sorry for avoiding you these days."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" I seriously love how when I talk to him, I feel like I'm rising from the dead."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I still remember - Random fact of Kim Myungsoo, Number 16: He wears long-sleeved shirts or jackets wherever he goes, whether it's rain or shine.
Never in hell did I expect that the reason for doing so is to cover his cuts."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lee Sungyeol, I like you."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It honestly doesn't matter if I like him or not, I just want him to be okay," I say seriously.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sun is beating down on me, its light so extravagantly beautiful, just like Yeollie: a person who gives me hope.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Don't think you can win my heart just by acting cool," I pout. He murmurs quietly, "I think I've won your heart already."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel damn happy that he laughs more now that he's around me, and that his emotions are becoming more and more genuine, whether he's realised it or not. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I nod my head gingerly, "You know, Myungsoo, when you told me you liked me earlier today, I still haven't replied you..."
He gulps, "Yeah? What about it?"
I grin at him, "...I like you too."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I increase my walking speed, waving my arms wildly at him in hope that he sees me, "Sungyeol! Sungyeol!"
He doesn't hear me. He just keeps on walking, but strangely he seems directionless. Like he's not in control of himself.
A car zooms by, threatening to hit Sungyeol in mere seconds. Then, it seems as though time freezes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
waahhH!!! I love this FF!!^O^ okay, here the link!^^ Forever And Always

No comments:

Post a Comment