Tuesday, January 24, 2012

As This Gonna Happen...(Time Will Tell My Love)

I run as fast as I can,as if this pain in my heart would go away..It's hurt, terribly hurt. I should have figure out this at first,right? I'm such a babo!! Why this have to happen again? What did I do wrong that I deserve this?! I couldn't help but cried my heart out, as if all the hurt and pain that I swallowed gonna get out from my broken heart.

  I hoped too much. Soo-ah.. I really hurt right now. I hope you would never be hurt like me. This won't happened if you're here, with me, Soo. Maybe this is a punishment for me, for loving other than you. I'm afraid.. even though I couldn't remember a single thing about you, I have a feeling that my feelings for you are more than a friend.


 "I want to see you, Soo!~ badly!! I need you by my side. I'm failed. This world makes me hurt too much, different with our world. It's full of happiness,right?? I..I don't deserve to live... I can't stand all these hurt. I couldn't keep swallow it anymore." I muttered while sobbing, as Soo was here, as he was listening. Thinking about the fact that he's not here, or even worst, he might doesn't even exist, he might just my imaginary friend.


 It's hurt even more... why.. I can't be like Kim Myungsoo? he's cool.. and he ignores every people that trying to mess up with him. His nonchalant attitude makes me wanting to be like him more. "Soo, I hope you're real that you aren't my imagination. I..need you,badly. I miss you.." I muttered again, sobbing. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sungyeol doesn't know, there's someone watching him from the start. A figure walk towards him and without noticing, he hugged him. Sungyeol startled. His wet eyes widen to see Myungsoo and drowning in his embrace. Myungsoo didn't say anything, but it's not awkward, not at all. The louder he sobbed, the tighter Myungsoo's grip. 
     
Suddenly there's a voice that breaks the silence, "Soo is not an imagination, he's real. He always wanted to protect and be with you,even from a distance. Whenever you're hurt, he hurt even more, as he has to bear the fact that he couldn't comfort you. 
    He felt bad, terribly bad. He's hurt, really hurt inside. He really want to be with you, even just a second. He really miss those moments when with you. It's okay if you forgot about it, because he knew what had happened to you. Just believe,Soo always be with you." 
        Without realizing, those crystal-like tears fall from Myungsoo's eyes while telling that to Sungyeol. Sungyeol couldn't help but cried out loud. It's hurt but it sweet at the same time. 


   ----TO BE CONTINUED----
jiwang x?? TT3TT walaupun sy yg buat ni, rasa cam nk nangis je~ tmbh2 lagi typing sambil dengar lagu "Voice Of My Heart" ngn "Fixed Stars" by Infinite~
  
So... What exactly happened to Sungyeol?Why he cried that much?? And..how will he react to those words that Myungsoo said to him??? Stay Tuned~XDD hehe
--->Unplanned Chapter<--- I will do my best!!^O^


BTW, I think this song suits this chap? Kyuhyun's "Hope Is A Dream That Doesn't Sleep"

No comments:

Post a Comment