Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Life is Life

Assalamualaikum,Alhamdulillah today I'm fine =)


   i'm actually felt a bit sad though..
It's hard for me to explain..but.. haih..


To:Someone


I felt so lonely today..especially during recess time..
I waited for a friend,she said she wanted to come over to see me..but she hasn't showed up. I ended up hungry because I'm not eating..
well,she might come and I might not in the class that time...
   So,I decided to go to her class..since I also wanted to ask her something..
It wasn't like I expected though...
I didn't get to see you today..
    If I do,I might ending up with a smile across my face^^
But at least I did saw you from a distance. You're happy!^^
haha.. Tsunaaaa~
You like that anime too =3
  Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!
That's how I come to like it^^ It was funny and awesome!
And Cute too!!^^ 
             To think again..,I don't think I will follow them in the study group.. well,I don't know.. the thing that I hope now is to be close with a friend before she move away..
Who Knows,this might be last moment or the last time I could see her.After all,she used to be my best friend..and so as now..but wasn't like one..O.O?
But,things weren't going as I expected..
     She have her close friends to care about and be with..
so,not showing myself is better I think..
  
 But,I should use the opportunity right??I can't be close to her like I used before..what can I do..she has her own life,and I have mine too..  But,I do admit,among friends that I have,she's the closest one ..well,when we're good best friend =) Now I feel really awkward =(
 maybe it's up to her.... well..I don't know.. we doesn't have much time to talk either..
          >.<
I don't know whether you have ever feel it or not.. feeling lonely is hard..sometimes,we could burst to tears.. but,we usually hide it..and nobody knows..
    we don't want attention..but,we want someone to care and understand..
=')

No comments:

Post a Comment