Monday, March 28, 2011

Time to Relax!!^^

Assalamualaikum^^


  Today I'm fine^^!!! Alhamdulillah~ but a bit dizzy lately..huhu
Okay...this week.. so far,is ok! just sometimes I'll be like... O.0... haha... 


I always thinking that... does every words that came out from my mouth was ok? I mean,does it something useful? I'm just scared I would spit out useless and unnecessary words and it would become sins...
   I do admit that sometimes I talks about unimportant things or something that not give me anything good but sins. That's why I want to stay quiet..


But anyone would misunderstand me..haha.. they would think that I'm arrogant.
But I don't think so la..because I always smile~just for people that I should..


kak Aza seemed a bit shy lately^^... but it seems cute..haha... =3
   There is a new student in my class who came last week... she is nice and a part of our group.. 


I guess,in my school,it's hard to found a really good guy.. good girl,maybe..
I always aware of those scary guys~ but at the same time, I'm sure there would some good things about them..


  I had a dream... I dreamed that I got #11 in the exam for form 1.. haha.. and there's an empty space for my result in class...I hope it would increase..



No comments:

Post a Comment