Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Exam

Assalamualaikum..


   During the exams this week, I manage to control my brain. Haha.. usually I can't make myself calm when I'm nervous and agitated.. now I can..!!^^ Yeah! Alhamdulillah. I just have to focus my sight to something, then, automatically I will feel sleepy and I will close my eyes until I feel calm^^


   I think I will get a better result for this exam, Insha-Allah. During exam, some of my classmates really annoying,they were cheating!.. I'm sure if Ustazah know this,she will really becomes upset. Ustazah always advice us not to cheating in exams or even lying to anyone, BE HONEST!!


   Today Aidil and I read teacher Azlina's kinda.. diary? hehe.. she wrote that on a paper..
It's about her favourite pen which is missing..hehe..pity for her.. and.. I HOPE MY ENGLISH MARKS WOULD INCREASE!!!!


   Guess what.. teacher asked Aidil and I.. "are you couple?" haha.. I couldn't believe she asked that.. of course not~!@_@... I thought that Aidil likes Azza..haha.. because Azza actually likes him too.. But I'm confused since Azza like many guys in the school.. and sometimes she went so crazy about it.. =.="..


   Tomorrow it is Arabic exam.. I hope I wouldn't fail again... I don't care what would I get for the B.A.. as long as I pass!!!!!^^ . Today,I don't know why I'm looking for this person..... I'm not sure why, I just looked for him everywhere,maybe I just wanted to thanked him..Well, I don't know.. But seeing this little boy always makes me smile.. haha.. Yeah, I think he is a special person..? O.o?haha because I feel something different about him.. yeah2.. Or..maybe I scared that he would become a bully's victim.. *____*


    wAsSaLLaM^^


   


   


   

No comments:

Post a Comment