Sunday, February 27, 2011

^_^

Assalamualaikum^^


    Today I feel free~~~ Yes!! That person is absent today, I feel safe..
I really don't care about anything that unimportant now!! hahaa
Well, this person, I think she is ignoring me? tak hargai kawan. Yeah,when she has a friend,she ignore me, guess what, this morning she walked away far in front of me with her bff,leaving me behind.


   I don't really care about that. Yeah,kalau kita ikhlas kawan,kita sabar je kan^^.
I really set up my mind to 'POSITIVE' today^^ hehe.. yeah, if we set up our mind positive,eveything will turns O.K!


   Umm.. okay,about this another person, seriously, I really respect him, maybe I like him before,but since this thing kinda spread to his class? I think, I really sure that he is a nice person and I'm confident about that. And that's why I don't want anything bad happen to him. Now,I admit that I do not like him like I use before. Now I only like his attitude and anything nice about him or means, I respect him. That's why I want to apologize to him. I mean,not only because my fault,but also what I feel bout this person.


   Like my father said, nilai orang dengan jiwa,bukan mata. There's a person that I really2 dislike,not one,maybe two.. he is prefect from form 5. And another one,a girl in form 2.
But, everything that they had done to me or themselves, we can only pray for them as they don't want listen to us. 


Okay,that's all now^^

No comments:

Post a Comment