Monday, January 31, 2011

Today^^

Anyeong^^
Today Alahamdulillah,I'm fine..
  There's nothing much happened today..
I'm tired..
  At least I can forget that person~ umm.. Maybe for a while?
     Hope it's forever~ huhu~
yeah.. A friend of mine gonna left the school next week..
Ehh!! not one,but two!!
       One is my best friend, or.. a gang~ ^^ haha..
the another one is my friend too,but not in same class, He is from 4Sc~
    Same class as Azree's brother^^
This is my fav song~~


"What If-Super Junior"



"It seems as though the accumulated time is being greedy
Seeing as it hurts more today than yesterday
Oh girl
It was after I realized that I couldn’t be totally happy with that smile towards me
That there was nothing special, baby
What if
It seems like you’re going to love me
Because it seems like you’re going to come to me if I wait just a little
With these anticipations
I can’t leave you
Even though I know that as time accumulates
It becomes pain
Oh girl
Even though I wanted to believe that that smile was just for me
It probably isn’t, right?
But still
Just maybe
What if
I met you first
No, if I didn’t know you
These thoughts are useless
For I’m already living in the deeply set times of you
Even though love increases as much as time’s weight
Even though pain is heavy
Still, I feel like you’ll love me
Because it seems like you’re going to come to me if I wait just a little
With these anticipations
I can’t leave you
Even though I know that the accumulated time has made today
Oh girl
oh lady"

Umm..Maybe I should change the lyrics~!!haha^^ I like this song's lyrics and Kyuhyun's Hope Is a dream Tha Doesn't Sleep.. 
     Big Bang's Haru Haru is the bestest!! n___n
But not much related oo~^^
 But!! I like Maher Zain the most of course^^
         

No comments:

Post a Comment