Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday

Today I'm fine^^
There's nothing much happened today..

There's no assembly today~ School time was a bit bored..
There's my friend who wants to become my best friend,seriously,I don't want to..
     She has a best friend already and she gonna leave her?
Ridiculous~!
  Annoying.. =.="
          But I don't really mind about those things~
I just don't want to think so much~
                 I don't like that Kacang Hitam geng~ =.="
I'm tired oo~
     My life is O.K~ 


도 그를 잊을 수 없어.
심지어 때마다 항상 그를을 잊을 수 없어 우는거야.
난 그저 그를 다시 기억하고 싶지 않았어.
하지만, 그것은 고통 스럽지만, 난 좋던 싫던을 할 수 있는지 모르겠어 ...
난 항상 내 주변 사람 앞에 미소 것이다, 내가 걱정들을 난 알고 싶지 않아, 내가 그들을 믿지 못하는 건 아니지만, 난 단지 그들이 나쁜 상태에서 날보고 싶지 않았어 .
그래서 내가 항상 웃고있는거야 !!!!!



 Yes,always SMiling^^~ 
안녕, 건강하세요!

No comments:

Post a Comment